Wyndemere Country Club
- Major country club renovation entailed a complete tear-out of existing kitchen and bar areas under a very tight schedule.
- Expansion of banquet cooking featured high capacity combi-ovens essential for large parties with high quality food output.
- A la carte cooking included a new island suite for efficient use of space and improved communication with other line personnel.
- Demand ventilation ramps up the exhaust fans to automatically accommodate cooking loads saving the client thousands of dollars each year in HVAC costs.
- Prep and expediting areas allowed for quicker plating and improved service to the members.